- "Now we complete our mission. To hunt and kill the traitor that allowed Starkiller Base to be destroyed…Lieutenant Sol Rivas."
- ―Captain Phasma, lying to TN-3465
The hunt for Rivas was undertaken by Captain Phasma and TN-3465 following Phasma's framing of Lieutenant Sol Rivas for "treason" against the First Order. The truth of the operation was that Rivas was the only one who knew Phasma had betrayed the First Order to save herself by lowering the shields of Starkiller Base.
- Captain Phasma, Part I (First appearance)
- Captain Phasma, Part II
- Captain Phasma, Part III (First identified as hunt for Rivas)
- Captain Phasma, Part IV
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 Captain Phasma, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Captain Phasma, Part I takes place during Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which the reference book Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY.
- ↑ Captain Phasma, Part II
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Captain Phasma, Part IV
- ↑ Captain Phasma, Part III