The Huppla Pasa Tisc Shipwrights Collective was a Geonosian-owned and-operated corporation that manufactured vehicles specifically for Geonosian use.
The company was responsible for designing and manufacturing Nantex-class territorial defense starfighters, Count Dooku's Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop, and the Ginivex-class starfighters used by Asajj Ventress and her henchmen.
Huppla Pasa Tisc was virtually unknown outside the Geonosis system since its products relied on the Geonosians' unique physiology and senses, making them useless to all other species. The Geonosians were also staunchly isolationist. During the Clone Wars, the company supported the Confederacy of Independent Systems and produced vehicles for them.
- Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (Mentioned only)
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Agents of Deception (Card: Geonosian Speeder)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 34
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles