Hybrids were individuals whose parents were from two different species. The Alder-Espirions were a people descended from the human Alderaanians and the Espirion. Humans and Twi'leks could also have children, and so did Quarrens and Mon Calamari. Humans and Theelin could also interbreed.
- "A Recipe for Death"
- Darth Maul, Part IV
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis" (First appearance)
- Princess Leia, Part IV
- Princess Leia, Part V
- ↑ Princess Leia, Part IV
- ↑ screenshot) "Given that the 'Half-Alderaanians' in the Leia miniseries were referred to as 'Alder-Espirions' at one point, can we safely assume that the natives of Espirion are called, well, the Espirions?" "Yes." (
- ↑ screenshot) . “They're not Cut's children, biologically, but they did have a human father. [...] It wasn't said, but it was part of their character design.” (
- ↑ "A Recipe for Death"
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded