- "Well that's not it. Bring me the hydrospanner!"
- ―Han Solo
A hydrospanner was a tool that could be used to repair starships.
During the Clone Wars, Anakin Skywalker used a hydrospanner while repairing the Twilight. Several years later during the Galactic Civil War, Han Solo asked Chewbacca to bring him a hydrospanner when he was working on the Millennium Falcon.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Dark
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Rescue (Mentioned only)
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Grounded"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- "One Thousand Levels Down"—Star Wars Insider 151
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- Luke and the Lost Jedi Temple
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel