Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Most spacecraft were equipped with different models of hypermatter annihilator reactors for traveling through hyperspace. The Porax-38 starfighter was representative of the long-range starfighters that utilized hypermatter reactors. In the Death Stars, the reactor was fueled by many stellar fuel bottles that lined its rim.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner
- Star Wars Adventures 2: The Cavern of Screaming Skulls (Mentioned only)
- "The Guns of Kelrodo-Ai"—Star Wars Insider 132
- Death Star
- Death Star Designer
- The Long Arm of the Hutt
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Incredible Cross-Sections
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 113 (Death Star II - Reactor)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Luke Skywalker (Special)) (Indirect mention only)