Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hyperspace routes—also called hyperspace lanes—were an established path through hyperspace, which linked major worlds, just as roads linked major cities on populated worlds. Those routes were regarded as safe, allowing starships to travel without colliding with a body in space. A major trade hyperspace route was the Perlemian Trade Route. In the months following the Battle of Hoth, the Rebel Alliance used the Sanctuary Pipeline hyperspace route to move their fleet from Sullust to the forest moon of Endor. The Corellian Trade Spine and the Ison Trade Corridor were two routes that went through the planet Mataou.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home" (Mentioned only)
- Catalyst (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Counterattack" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost" (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- Heir to the Jedi
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Aftermath (Mentioned only) (First identified as hyperspace lane)
- Star Wars: Uprising