- "Yousa used magical powers to manipulate mesa head thoughts."
- ―Boss Lyonie, to Rish Loo
Hypnosis was the induction of a state of consciousness in which an individual's thoughts could be easily influenced by another. The mind trick abilities developed by Force-users were hypnotic in nature. Some species, like the Diathim and the Maelibi, had natural hypnotic skills. Hypnosis could be used on oneself. Cray Mingla forced herself to stay awake through hypnosis and drug therapies. Hypnosis could also be used to ingrain information into the memory of a subject, a process that was known as hypno-imprinting. Certain objects with hypnotic effects could be created. During the Clone Wars, the Gungan Rish Loo gave a hypnotic necklace to Boss Lyonie, putting him under influence.
- SkyeWalkers: A Clone Wars Story
- Race for the Holocrons (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Planet of Twilight