Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weapon systems included twenty Yaret-Kors and several dovin basals. The corvette analogs were deployed to support coralskipper units by providing cover against small capital ships in engagements and egress actions.
Although it could carry a crew of 110 as well as 225 warriors and 510 metric tons of cargo, the vessel did not carry any coralskippers. In addition, because its dovin basals were too weak to create an interdiction field, the ship was limited to pursuit and patrol missions when not supporting coralskippers.
Not all Yuuzhan Vong corvette analogs were as large as the standard I'Friil Ma-Nat, however. The Exquisite Death, for instance, was only 122 meters long, with a crew of approximately ninety-eight.
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- The New Jedi Order: Recovery
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- Emissary of the Void
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook (First identified as I'Friil Ma-Nat)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
Notes and referencesEdit