Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ILH-KK Citadel-class civilian cruiser was a popular armed transport built by Koensayr during the final years of the Galactic Republic. It was first manufactured some time before the Battle of Naboo.
The Citadel-class shared some design features with the BTL Y-wing starfighter, which was considered a sister ship. It was extremely sturdy, and could take severe punishment and still get to its destination. It was designed for a group of people who wanted a starship, but could not afford a capital ship.
Due to their sturdy construction, these ships stayed in use for a long time and were transferred to many different owners. They were used as luxury yachts and as warships for the Rebels, freebooters, the Corporate Sector Authority, and pirates. This led to many of them having a jumble of various features; such as smuggling compartments, military add-ons, and luxury furnishings. They had two docking clamps to carry starfighters for additional protection and firepower.
- Starships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Trading Card Game: The Phantom Menace
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- Galaxy at War
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 Starships of the Galaxy,p. 79
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Trading Card Game: The Phantom Menace
- ↑ *