ILM Experience Lab (ILMxLAB) is a division of Lucasfilm Ltd. founded in June 2015. Drawing upon the talents of Lucasfilm, Industrial Light & Magic and Skywalker Sound, ILMxLAB focuses on the creation of immersive entertainment experiences, including virtual reality, augmented reality, real-time cinema, theme park entertainment and narrative-based experiences for future platforms.
- Jakku Spy (2015)
- Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine (2016)
- Rogue One: Recon A Star Wars 360 Experience (2016)
- Star Wars: Droid Repair Bay (2017)
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire (2017)
- Millennium Falcon ride 
- Vader VR
- Reflections (2018, in cooperation with Nvidia and Epic Games)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ Walt Disney Imagineering, NVIDIA Develop New Tech to Enable Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Millennium Falcon Attraction for Disney Parks
- ↑ ILMVisualFX (2016-07-22). ILMxLAB's Darth Vader VR Story Experience Teaser. YouTube. Retrieved on August 4, 2017.
- ↑ Unreal Engine + $60,000 GPU = Amazing, real-time raytraced Star Wars (en-us). Ars Technica (21 March 2018). Retrieved on May 13, 2018.