IM4-099, nicknamed "Face", was a Mark IV sentry droid assigned to the Mos Eisley Militia. Working for the Galactic Empire, IM4-099 gave the Imperials information about criminal activity. The droid took its job seriously.
IM4-099 often taunted the ASP-series droid ASP-704, and when it detected illegal signals coming from comm repeaters the ASP was installing, IM4-099 was swatted out of the air by the fed-up droid. IM4-099 recovered from the attack though, and later on was once more seen chirping merrily while accompanying sandtroopers.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as IM4-099)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: IM4-099)
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 3 (SEN2, Imperial Mark IV Sentry Droid)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia