Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At over ten meters in length, the IPG-X1131 LongTail sported excellent traction and acceleration, able to achieve a maximum speed of 775 kilometers per hour.
Its power was roughly equal to the total power of the StarSpeeder 1000's sublight thrusters, since stacking a Podracer equipped with a LongTail gave a Starspeeder 1000 twice the power after inadvertently stacking the LongTail during the Boonta Eve Classic of 1 BBY, according to C-3PO.
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars 15: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 3
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Replica)
- Tatooine Ghost
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Star Wars Episode I: Podracer Punch-Outs
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 62 (POD11-12, Teemto Pagalies' Podracer)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Card: IPG-X1131 Longtail Engine Podracer)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File