Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mark VI Supremacy-class starfighter, also known as the ISF interceptor or simply the Mk. VI interceptor, was a model of fighter used by the Sith Empire during the Great Galactic War. The Empire utilized this model of starfighter during the attack on the Republic shipyards in the Sluis sector and the Battle of Alderaan. Darth Malgus also made use of these vessels during the Battle of Ziost and the Sacking of Coruscant. The Mark VI had minimal shielding and was very lightly armed. The craft did not come equipped with proton nor concussion missile launchers. The Mark VI's advantages were its powerful engines and rapid-fire laser cannons, which were used by pilots to engage in complex swarm tactics.
- The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 3: Burn the Future
- The Old Republic: Deceived
- Timeline 6: Onslaught of the Sith Empire
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (First appearance)
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 3
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 4
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 5
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side (First identified as ISF interceptor)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (First identified as Mark VI Supremacy-class)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ISF interceptor on Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki
- Mk. VI Imperial interceptor on Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki
- PC Gamer October 2010 issue