The IT-S00.2 medical droid was a model of medical droid with a black spherical body and three delicate multiceps for injury treatment. In the year 34 ABY, the First Order operative Kylo Ren was treated by an IT-S00.2 on board the Mega-class Star Dreadnought Supremacy after he received a lightsaber scar across one side of his chest and face during the Resistance attack on Starkiller Base. The droid managed to seal the wound using mechnosutures, but applied bacta therapy too late to prevent scarring.
Behind the scenesEdit
An IT-S00.2 medical droid first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The prop was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as IT-S00.2 medical droid)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi