- "This system is haunted, cursed, whatever. Anyway, Jedi or not, no one gets off this rock alive, not past Drol."
- ―Jaybo Hood, to Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
Iego was a mysterious planet located on the fringes of the known galaxy that was surrounded by a thousand moons collectively known as the moons of Iego, at least one of which was populated by a race of beings known as Angels. During the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems constructed a laser field that prevented anyone from leaving the planet, before the field was destroyed by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, freeing the Iegoans.
- Jaybo Hood: "Follow the vines to the bottom, dig up the roots, but don't touch the vine."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Aside from the obvious, why not?"
- Jaybo Hood: "Because the plant don't like it, and they have big, sharp teeth."
- Anakin Skywalker: "Teeth? This is getting better by the minute."
- Jaybo Hood: "And watch out for the flying xandu."
- ―Jaybo Hood, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker discuss the dangers of Iego[src]
A temperate and tropical world located on the fringes of the known galaxy, the planet Iego was surrounded by a thousand moons collectivley known as the moons of Iego, which included Millius Prime. Its desert surface was covered in basaltic spires and canyons, where reeksa, enormous, ravenous carnivorous plants with sharpened spikes for teeth and deadly thorns along their length that were known to eat humans alive, whose roots were used to create the only known antidote to the Blue Shadow Virus, grew. Iego was also inhabited by xandu, creatures who flew though Iego's skies on their four wings and used their giant ears to hear prey at great distances, after which they would snatch them up and smash them against rock walls using their two arms and two legs.
During the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems invaded Iego with hundreds of battle droids. They then stole Millius Prime from it's inhabitants, the angels. There, they built a laser web security system to prevent the inhabitants from leaving the system. The Separatist then abandoned Iego and left battle droids and vulture droids behind at Cliffhold. There, they were reprogrammed by Jaybo Hood as his servants.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons" (First appearance)