| Technical specifications
Dual laser cannons (2)
The Delta-6, manufactured by Kuat Systems Engineering, was a short-range patrol and reconnaissance interceptor, able to hold one pilot. This model lacked an on-board astromech droid for in-flight navigational assistance. It was armed with twin laser cannons, located on either side of the tapering, delta-shaped nose. These models were painted with a bronze and silver finish.
Prior to the onset of the Clone Wars, Kuat Systems Engineering unveiled the Delta-7 Aethersprite-class interceptor—the latest craft in the Delta line—thus rendering the Delta-6 obsolete. Any Delta-6 starfighters that survived into the Galactic Civil War would have become the property of Sienar Fleet Systems, when the company bought the entire Delta line from Kuat ten years after the Clone Wars.
- Jedi Quest: The School of Fear
- Star Wars Adventures 3: The Hostage Princess
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Colossus of Destiny (Possible appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Trading Card Game – The Phantom Menace (Card: Delta Six Jedi Starfighter)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare