Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Imperial-class Star Destroyer (ISD) known generally as the Imperial Star Destroyer, was a product line of massive dagger-shaped capital ships of the Imperial Navy and later the Navy of the First Order. It consisted of two variants, the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer and the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.
At the height of its power, the Galactic Empire operated over 25,000 of these ships. The distinctive profile of the Imperial-class instilled fear into the soldiers of rebelling factions, and the name of a Star Destroyer could be preceded by the ship prefix ISD (for Imperial Star Destroyer). In a report to an admiral, Senior Commander Alecia Beck referred to the ISD Vehement.
Roughly thirty years after the Battle of Endor, the new Resurgent-class Star Destroyer would be constructed to replace the aging Imperial-class by the Empire's first successor state, the First Order, and would borrow design philosophies from the highly respected ship.
- (First identified as Imperial-class Star Destroyer)
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- "Rebel Rouser"—Star Wars Insider 152
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars Rebels: Fight the Empire
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy