Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Imperial-class Star Destroyer was a type of Star Destroyer widely used by the Galactic Empire and the Imperial Remnant. There were two sub-classes of the line: the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer (also known as Imperator-class), and the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.
Behind the scenes
In Star Wars Insider 125, they used a fanon artwork of an Imperial-class Star Destroyer created by Ansel Hsiao, which was labeled on his site as the Imperator-class ("Imperator" is derived from the title for the Roman Empire's head of state, which is also where the French word "Empereur," and by extension, the English word "Emperor," is derived from).
An Imperial-class Star Destroyer can be made playable via the cheat "Imperial Entanglements" in the game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and the expansion, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters – "video game"
- "Prey"—Star Wars Tales 11
- LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters – "Episode 1: Bantha Shakes"
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- "Trooper"—Star Wars Tales 10
- Star Wars Infinities: A New Hope
- Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi
- Tag & Bink Are Dead
- Club Penguin Star Wars Takeover