- "It was Imperial Transport who brought you there, Imperial Supply who arranged and provisioned that house for you, and Imperial Engineering who built the camouflaged island landing site for your use."
- ―Grand Admiral Thrawn
The Imperial Engineering Corps, also called Imperial Engineering, were a corps of engineers in the Galactic Empire's Military. They were responsible for building operations for the military, such as constructing bases.
They constructed the Imperial Ore Facility on Raxus Prime and the Raxus Prime Imperial Shipyard in orbit of Raxus, that used metal collected from the surface to build Star Destroyers. It was mentioned that it was the most important construction project undertaken by the Corps at the time, around 2 BBY. The Engineering Corps also searched out for obedient alien populations to act as laborers.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Mentioned only)
- "Stranded"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (As "Imperial Engineers") (Mentioned only)
- The Last Command (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide