The Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, colloquially known as the "Impstar-Deuce," was a Star Destroyer model that was derived from the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer. Between its two sensor globes, the Imperial II-class ships had a tower-like structure with vertical support beams, while the tractor beam targeting array of the Imperial I-class had support beams running diagonally across it.
The ISD Avenger, which participated in the Imperial victory at Hoth, was an Imperial II-class vessel, and so was the ISD Torment, which took part in Operation: Cinder under the command of Captain Lerr Duvat.
Behind the scenesEdit
On the first page of Shattered Empire, Part II, illustrated by Emilio Laiso, the ISD Torment was mistakenly depicted with the targeting array of an Imperial I-class Star Destroyer. This was rectified in the last page of the very same issue, drawn this time by Marco Checchetto, which featured a tower similar to that of the ISD Avenger shown in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II
- Star Wars 23: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part III
- Star Wars 24: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part IV
- Star Wars 25: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part V
- Lando, Part II
- Han Solo, Part IV
- Han Solo, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Shattered Empire, Part II
- Shattered Empire, Part III (First identified as Impstar-Deuce)
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ Star Wars 24: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part IV
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Shattered Empire, Part III
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The events of this article take place in or between Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion, which takes place in the fifth year before the Battle of Yavin; and "Empire Day," which marks the beginning of the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the fifth year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ ISD blueprint shown in the Star Wars Rebels chapter book Droids in Distress
- ↑ screenshot) . “@LelalMekha It's supposed to be, though sometimes in ESB they use the 3-foot SD model as well as the 6-foot SD model.” (
- ↑ Shattered Empire, Part II