|Imperial Office of Criminal Investigations|
The Imperial Office of Criminal Investigations, also simply known as IOCI or OCI, was a law enforcement agency of the Galactic Empire, responsible for investigating and fighting criminal activities such as the Black Sun crime syndicate.
It worked together with other Imperial organizations like Imperial Intelligence and the Imperial Army or local law enforcement agencies, but also employed highly skilled independent agents for delicate jobs.
At the behest of Moff Landric the IOCI assigned Inspector Zanza Gata in the same month to bring the art thief known only as the "Tombat" to justice. IOCI Director Jacen Corbit introduced the Special Enforcement Officer to a packed room of reporters in a dramatic press conference on Danteel. 
Behind the scenesEdit
The Imperial Office of Criminal Investigations was mentioned in some missions that players could get at Imperial Mission Terminals in Star Wars Galaxies, wherein it hired players to eliminate certain criminal targets.
- Rookies: Rendezvous
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- "Gone To Ground"—No Disintegrations
- "Seregar Turnabout"—No Disintegrations
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Pirates & Privateers
- The Far Orbit Project
- Instant Adventures
- No Disintegrations
- Bounties to Die For"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "