The Imperial Penal Code, also known as the Imperial Legal Code and simply Imperial Code, was a body of laws issued by the Galactic Empire. It represented the branch of Imperial legal statutes concerned with criminal law. It consisted of seventeen volumes.
Documented extracts include:
- Section 14, Subsection 9, Part C-1, and Section 2127, which laid out the requirements for legal assassinations.
Behind the scenesEdit
It is unclear whether the Imperial Military Code was included within this body of law as a subsection (eg, Section 14), or whether it was an independent statute, with the Imperial Legal Code representing the wider law, not limited to the military, but applicable to the galactic community of Imperial citizens.
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Platt's Smugglers Guide
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 3 (SEN2, Imperial Mark IV Sentry Droid)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids