Imperial combat assault tank commanders, also known as tank troopers, were specialized vehicle commanders who commanded the Imperial combat assault tank pilots piloting TX-225 GAVw "Occupier" combat assault tanks from the assault tank's command seat, which provided a view of the surrounding area. Tank commanders stayed in contact with their crew and headquarters to keep updated on changing combat conditions. Under Imperial occupation, the streets of Jedha were patrolled by Imperial combat assault tanks, which were operated by combat drivers and a tank commander.
Behind the scenesEdit
Imperial combat assault tank commanders were created and developed for the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. They were first revealed with the teaser trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, on April 7, 2016.
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- Star Wars: Commander
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- (First identified as Imperial combat assault tank commander)