Imperial combat assault tank pilots, or tank troopers, were Imperial combat drivers specialized in operating the TX-225 GAVw "Occupier" combat assault tanks. Under Imperial occupation, the streets of Jedha were patrolled by Imperial combat assault tanks, which were operated by two pilots. Those perched in the command seat of the vehicle, barking out orders to the combat drivers within, were the Imperial combat assault tank commanders.
Behind the scenesEdit
Imperial combat assault tank pilots were created and developed for the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. They were first revealed with the teaser trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, on April 7, 2016.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- Han Solo, Part IV (First appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars Rogue One (Set: 75152 Imperial Assault Hovertank)
- (First identified as Imperial combat assault tank pilot)