Imperial remnants were the various fractured organizations—factions, fiefdoms, and holdouts—that came into existence after the shattering of the Galactic Empire and the death of Emperor Palpatine during the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY. These factions, some of which existed for years following the end of the Galactic Civil War and the formal dissolution of the Empire, include:
- Adelhard's Imperial remnant, an Imperial remnant in the Anoat sector led by Governor Adelhard.
- Cold war remnant, an Imperial remnant active during the cold war.
- Core Worlds and Inner Rim remnant, an Imperial remnant of vessels in the Core Worlds and Inner Rim.
- Imperial territory G5-623, an Imperial remnant led by Grand Moff Lozen Tolruck.
- Jakku Imperial remnant, a large Imperial remnant led by Counselor to the Empire Gallius Rax based on Jakku that participated in the Battle of Jakku in 5 ABY.
- Kenner Loring's faction, an Imperial remnant on Malastare led by Grand General Kenner Loring.
- Queluhan Nebula Imperial remnant, an Imperial remnant led by Grand Moff Randd in the Queluhan Nebula.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.