|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
Timeline of the Indecta eraEdit
- 17,018 BBY
- The Indecta Era begins.
- The First Alsakan Conflict begins, sparking fourteen thousand years of conflict between Alsakan and Coruscant. Alsakan leads its supporters, the Axis worlds, in blocking the Grand Companies of the Spin from expanding south, and the trading conglomerates are backed by Duros merchant barons and the Coruscant-dominated Republic.
- Republic forces conquer the planet Virujansi.
- 17,012 BBY
- c. 17,000 BBY
- 16,921 BBY
- 16,820 BBY
- 16,782 BBY
- c. 16,800 BBY
- c. 16,700 BBY
- The First Alsakan Conflict ends as the Bureau of Ships and Services forces a peace—the Bureau threatens to withhold access to the hyperspace beacons.
- c. 16,200 BBY
- c. 16,100 BBY
- c. 16,000 BBY
- c. 15,600 BBY
- 15,500 BBY
- The Duinuogwuin Contention: Republic scouts encounter the Duinuogwuin, or Star Dragons, near Murkhana and incur the leviathans' wrath. The Star Dragons attack Coruscant, sparking mass panic, but Supreme Chancellor Fillorean contacts the attackers and, upon discovering they are sentient, negotaties a peace with the philosopher Borz'Mat'oh.
- Fillorean and Borz'Mat'oh collaborate to found the University of Coruscant.
- 15,480 BBY
- c. 15,400 BBY
- The Second Alsakan Conflict comes to an end.
- c. 15,000 BBY
- The Anomids of Yablari join the Republic.
- The Hutt Cataclysms come to an end; by this time, the Hutt homeworld of Varl and the other colony worlds are lifeless wastes, forcing the Hutts to relocate to Evocar.
- The Galactic Senate heeds calls for the reestablishment of the Republic Navy.
- The Aquala and Quara species fight a civil war, but unite when an offworld exploratory vessel lands on Ando. The united Aqualish species kill the explorers and take their ship, learning to reproduce it.
- The Kymoodon Era begins as the Indecta Era ends.
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages