The Inner Rim, originally known simply as the Rim, was a region of the galaxy located between the Colonies and the Expansion Region. The planet Onderon was located in the Inner Rim, as well as the planets Riosa, Birren, Bastatha, Denon, Gorse and its moon, Cynda.
The galactic region known as the Inner Rim was once the frontier of galactic civilization for centuries. When originally settled, this area was known simply as "the Rim", but competition for resources saw the need to expand, and the known galaxy grew into areas such as the Mid Rim and the Outer Rim Territories. The Inner Rim remained prosperous, however, as colonization spread outwards.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide