| General information
The Inquisitors were Force-sensitive agents who worked for the Galactic Empire. Under the command of Darth Vader, Emperor Sheev Palpatine's apprentice, their mission was to track down any Jedi who had survived Order 66 at the end of the Clone Wars. The Inquisitors were trained by Darth Vader in the ways of the Force and wielded double-bladed lightsabers with a ringed emitter, allowing the blades to rotate.
When rumours emerged of a Jedi leading a rebel cell on the planet Lothal reached the ears of the Empire, Vader sent a Pau'an Inquisitor to take care of the problem. However, despite his success in capturing the Jedi, Kanan Jarrus, the Inquisitor was defeated during a rescue staged by the rebels and Jarrus's Padawan, Ezra Bridger. Rather than face his Master's punishment for his failure, the Inquisitor killed himself.
The Inquisitors were also heavily involved in efforts to prevent Force-sensitive children from falling into the hands of the remaining Jedi or from using their skills against the Empire. As part of this strategy, an operation, codenamed Project Harvester, was designed to identify cadets in Imperial academies across the galaxy who met the criteria that would identify them as Force-sensitive.
- Angry Birds Star Wars II (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- A New Hero (First appearance)
- The Rebellion Begins (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- Droids in Distress book
- The Inquisitor's Trap
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- Star Wars Rebels – "Breaking Ranks"
- Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions
- "The fake Jedi" in Star Wars Rebels Magazine 3
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Gathering Forces"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi" (Vision to Ezra Bridger)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Vision of Hope" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Resolve"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Battle to the End
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Siege of Lothal" (Mentioned only)