|Inter-Sith Wars period|
|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
- "Our time has come. For 300 years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You were trusted to lead the Republic—but you were deceived, as our powers over the dark side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you...and now...finally...we have returned."
- ―Darth Malgus during the invasion of the Jedi Temple
- 3950 BBY
- End of the Old Sith Wars.
- The Czerka Corporation, through not entirely legal means, attempts to take control over the Telosian Restoration Project.
- Queen Elsinoré den Tasia ascends to the planetary throne of Grizmallt, and sponsors the scout Kwilaan, who discovers Naboo.
- The Kanz Disorders, though beginning nearly two decades before the end of the Old Sith Wars, continue for nearly three more centuries.
- 3946 BBY
- 3704 BBY
- 3701 BBY
- 3700 BBY
- 3681 BBY
- 3667 BBY
- 3661 BBY
- The new Mandalore marshals the Mandalorians into an army once more and forms an alliance with the Sith, blockading the Republic's most critical trade route.
- 3660 BBY
- Succeeding where the Jedi have failed, a smuggler convoy under the leadership of Hylo Visz breaks the Mandalorian blockade and restores the Republic's trade route.
- 3659 BBY
- 3653 BBY
- 3500 BBY
- 3000 BBY
- 2989 BBY
- 2519 BBY
- 2032 BBY
- c. 2000 BBY
- Jedi Master Phanius absconds from the Jedi Order with a stolen Holocron.
- The departure from the Jedi Order of Phanius and his followers becomes the Fourth Great Schism.
- Phanius takes the name Darth Ruin and starts a new Sith Empire.
- Darth Ruin is soon betrayed and killed by his followers.
- The New Sith Wars begin.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Threat of Peace
- Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 2: The Mandalorian Blockade is Broken (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 3: The Return of the Mandalorians (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 4: The Empire Changes Strategy (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 5: The Battle of Bothawui (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 6: Onslaught of the Sith Empire (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 7: Peace for the Republic? (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: The Lost Suns
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Old Sith Wars")
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Droids
- ↑ Timeline 7: Peace for the Republic?
- ↑ Return
- ↑ How does Star Wars: The Old Republic relate to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 The Essential Atlas
In other languages