Interdictor could refer to several things:
- Interdictor vessel, a general term for any ship capable of generating a gravity well.
- Immobilizer 418-class cruiser, built by Sienar Fleet Systems, the most widespread Interdictor type class of ships in service during the Galactic Civil War. The terms Interdictor Cruiser or Interdictor usually refer to the Immobilizer 418.
- Interdictor-class cruiser, the original hyperspace interdiction cruiser. It served in the Old Sith Wars, thousands of years before the Galactic Civil War.
- Interdictor-class Star Destroyer, built by Sienar Fleet Systems using the hull of an Imperial-class Star Destroyer, and designed to offset the Immobilizer 418's combat shortcomings.
- Vua'spar interdictor, a Yuuzhan Vong warship.
- TIE/IT Interdictor starfighter, a bomber class.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.