Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You're weakening. You decide when the pain will stop. Just give me the information."
"No droid will ever break me."
- ―An interrogator droid and Even Piell
Interrogator droids, also referred to as Interrogation droids or Torture droids, were droids designed to coax sensitive information out of an individual by inflicting extreme pain upon them. Some models, such as the IT-O Interrogation Unit used mind probes to torture their victims. They often tormented fellow droids as well. Torture droids often had sadistic personalities, seemingly enjoying the suffering they caused others.
Interrogator droids were a common sight in Separatist prisons during the Clone Wars. They could also be found in Imperial military installations during the reign of the Galactic Empire. These droids would also find their way into the hand of Crime lords such as Jabba the Hutt, who had a torture chamber located in the bowels of his palace. A torture droid named J0-N0 worked for the bounty hunter Cad Bane. Nearly thirty years after the Battle of Endor, a new model of interrogator droid was also utilized by the First Order under the command of Kylo Ren.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
- "Kindred Spirits"—Star Wars Insider 159 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Disciple
- A New Dawn
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Mentioned only) (as Torturer droid)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Resolve"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Stealth Strike"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 1: Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded