The Invasion of Chandrila was an event that took place in 4 ABY, concurrent to the Battle of Endor during the Galactic Civil War. A large invasion force from the Imperial Fleet was deployed to Chandrila to subjugate them.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Chandrila rebelled against Imperial control over their planet.
The Invasion began around the time of the Battle of Endor, being en-route to Chandrila the same time Death Squadron pinned the Rebel Fleet at Endor. Anticipating that the Alliance Fleet would be destroyed, the Imperial invasion fleet intended to pin the Chandrila in place with their invasion fleet, and likewise would give them only a few months to contemplate their mistakes before the second Death Star, completed, would arrive to destroy Chandrila and end their insurrection. However, after the Death Star was destroyed at Endor, alongside Emperor Palaptine's death shortly beforehand, the invasion force was presumably called off.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- ↑ Star Wars: TIE Fighter
- ↑ Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 The Essential Guide to Warfare