Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "My lord, reports are coming in from Fondor that rebel forces have been sabotaging our activities there. They have routed local troops and taken control of some settlements."
"Their retaliation only serves to give away their location. We will eliminate them quickly."
- ―An Imperial Officer and Darth Vader
The Invasion of Fondor was a battle which began as a riot during the Galactic Civil War.
While Darth Vader's forces based on Fondor were distracted fighting Rebel forces on Thyferra, the treacherous Moff Kalast had his Rebels take control of many cities on the Imperial factory world. The local citizens began to riot and assisted the Rebels in taking down the factories. Without the planet, construction on many key Imperial ships would be shut down.
Darth Vader's force on Thyferra had won their battle and quickly found out about the disaster back on Fondor. He sent an imperial force that penetrated Fondor's defenses and landed in Fondor City. Routing the local Rebel Alliance troops and supporters, the retrieval force moved through the city.
Destroying civilian buildings claimed by the Alliance, the troops eventually captured an abandoned sensor array, where they were able to get intelligence and targeting information on the city.
The main city plaza was raked with fire, where the Imperials bombed and destroyed factories captured by the Alliance. Most rebels were soon destroyed or scattered, leaving the stragglers to be executed.
- Darth Vader: "Fondor has been subjugated. Have you intercepted any information about our traitor?"
- Stormtrooper: "We have cracked encoded transmissions which were redirected several times, but eventually routed to the Ilum system."
- Vader: "The pirates' den, no doubt. Send a probe droid to confirm this…infestation."
- ―Darth Vader and a stormtrooper[src]
With the Fondor Uprising put down, Darth Vader could once again concentrate his efforts on getting Kalast. Vader eventually hired Boba Fett to venture to Ilum, where a pirate organization that supplied Kalast with weapons was found to be based.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Empire at War (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and referencesEdit