Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ion cannons were a form of armament that fired ionized particles capable of disrupting electronic systems. Larger types could even disable a large capital ship, such as those that were mounted on the side of the Malevolence, or the v-150 planetary ion cannon used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence"
- Catalyst (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 25: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150
- "Blade Squadron: Zero Hour"—Star Wars Insider 160
- "Blade Squadron: Kuat"—Star Wars Insider 168
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ; image #5
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ; image #9 (of 15)
- ; image #5 (of 8)
- ; images #4, 5 (of 12)