|Chronological and political information|
Irrv was sent to the waterless world Culroon III to subjugate the warring native population. Irrv hoped to pacify the Culroon people by attending a native ceremony with a party of advisors. Lieutenant Veers warned him that it could be a trap and advised him to take armored support to suppress any attempt at an ambush. Irrv dismissed the suggestion and ordered Veers to remain confined to base.
Veer's suspicions proved correct when the natives, led by Kloff, launched an attack during the ceremony in which most of the Imperial party, including Irrv's aide, Jeffers, was killed. The battle was turned the Empire's way, however, when Lieutenant Veers disobeyed Irrv's order and attacked the Culroon with AT-ATs. Irrv was irate with Veers, but never got a chance to court-martial him, as he was executed by his commanding officer, Commander Grath, for not seeing the Culroon charade.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 31 (VEE2, General Maximilian Veers)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 45 (VEE3, General Maximilian Veers)