The Ison Corridor, commonly known as the Ison Trade Corridor, was a relatively small route that branched off from the Corellian Trade Spine, passing through five systems before reconnecting with the Spine. Along this corridor were, from Coreward to Rimward, the Varonat, Bespin, Anoat, Hoth, and Ison systems.
The Ison Corridor was widely seen as an obscure dead end, and the systems in it largely devoid of potential. The corridor was also prone to ambushes by pirates. Knowing that, the Rebel Alliance decided to start their base on Hoth after the loss of the base at Yavin 4 in 0 ABY.
On their way through, the remnants of Renegade Flight were ambushed by Imperial forces inside a nebula. Luke Skywalker, along with the frigate Redemption, escorted a convoy of transports through the Corridor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The location serves as a location for a Versus Mode match in Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Tempest Feud (Mentioned only)
- Maul: Lockdown (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: General Grievous
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (Co-op campaign)
- "First Contact"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Dark Force Rising
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin (First mentioned)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edition
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Pirates & Privateers
- "The Unseen Planets of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 36
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 5 (BES1-2, Bespin)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- Scum and Villainy
- The Essential Atlas
- "Ask Lobot"—Star Wars Insider 126
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Strongholds of Resistance