|Chronological and political information|
- "The selfishness is what astounds me. The Corellian sector is largely self-sufficient, wealthy, and with its own defense force. My sector hasn't even a third of these riches, yet we are committed to support the Republic in the most trying of times."
- ―Senator Ister Paddie denounces Corellian succession during the Separatist Crisis
Senator Ister Paddie ascended from the Sermerian First House to represent his homeworld in the Galactic Senate. As befitting a noble of his status, Senator Paddie wore ornate, golden robes and sported an orthodox Halbara hairstyle. Ister Paddie was a known supporter of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, and was one of the first representatives named to the Loyalist Committee.
Behind the scenesEdit
Paddie's ornate hairstyle is reminiscent of that worn by the Imperial Dignitaries introduced in Return of the Jedi. This hairstyle also appears among concept sketches of Bespin citizens created for The Empire Strikes Back.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 47 —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 48 —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 49 —
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 63: Striking from the Shadows
- Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (Indirect mention only)
- Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 5 ("Paddie, Ister")
- Star Wars Annual 2009