Ithor was a planet located in the galaxy's Mid Rim that was the homeworld of the Ithorian species, who spoke Ithorese. The expansive jungles of Ithor were considered to be sacred, and hunting there was highly illegal. Their flora included the dense n'lor trees, the carnivorous johinuu trees, a variety of green and rust-hued bushes, and carpets of blue and pink edible fungi. Their fauna included the rare and deadly molsume, and the toscwon.
The Ithorian Jho left the planet to settle on the planet Lothal, where he operated a cantina known as Old Jho's Pit Stop. At some point, an Ithorian rebel sympathizer named Momaw Nadon was forced to reveal the secrets of Ithorian agricultural technology to the Galactic Empire to save his homeworld from destruction.
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- "Bait"—Star Wars Insider 162 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations