Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ithorese, also known as Ithorian, was the language spoken by the Ithorian species of the planet Ithor. It was a unique stereophonic language, and many other species found it beautiful. Some Ithorians wore translators to convert the language into Galactic Basic so that others could understand them.
- Hrumgatha—"Lone mouths," a nickname given by the Ithorians to their single-mouthed Ottegan cousins.
- Kougathu—A technique consisting in shouting with both mouths simultaneously.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Aftermath (First identified as Ithorese)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Ithorian)
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (Indirect mention only)