Two-hundred years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Mandalorians waged war against the Ithullans and nearly wiped them out. By the time of the Battle of Yavin, there were very few Ithullans left, and only a few scattered members of the Ithullan race could be found wandering the streets of Mos Eisley on Tatooine. Both the bounty hunters Gorm and Dyyz Nataz were known to wear Ithullan armor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Ithullan armor worn by Dyyz Nataz identifies the Ithullans as humanoids, though their physical appearance is unknown.
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (PLA8, Planets of the Inner Rim)
- "The History of the Mandalorians"—Star Wars Insider 80
- The New Essential Chronology