|Chronological and political information|
- HK-47: "Translation: Ninety-eight percent probability that members of the miniature organics tribe are being held by Sand People, master. Doubtless he wishes assistance."
- Revan: "And what about the other two percent?"
- HK-47: "Translation: Two percent probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."
- ―HK-47 to Revan on meeting Iziz[src]
Several of Iziz's tribe were kidnapped by Sand People sometime prior to the arrival of the Jedi Revan on Tatooine. He requested help from Revan and his companions to help free his fellow Jawas, to which Revan agreed. Traveling to the Tusken Raider camp, Revan offered the chieftain two moisture vaporators in exchange for the captured Jawas. The chieftain agreed, and released the Jawas to Revan, who returned them to their own clan. Iziz was extremely grateful for this, and offered Revan discounts on his merchandise, as well as providing him a map of the surrounding area. This map was instrumental in helping Revan locate the Star Map hidden in the Eastern Dune Sea.
Behind the scenesEdit
If the player chooses that Revan slaughters the Sand People to free the Jawas, it is possible to get the map to the Eastern Dune Sea from the Chieftain's corpse instead of from Iziz. It is also possible to get the map from the Chieftain along with the Jawas in exchange for the two moisture vaporators.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Iziz (1)")