J-Squadron was a squadron of cadets training for the Resistance's Starfighter Corps. They were led by the human male Jo Jerjerrod. They trained for months at The Yard, before several members got involved in a struggle over reprogramming the droid AG-90. Dec Hansen triggered the base shutdown, and as a punishment, the squadron was disbanded and the team assigned to a mission on Vodran.
- Join the Resistance (First appearance)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
- Join the Resistance: Attack on Starkiller Base
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Join the Resistance
- ↑ The novel Bloodline establishes that the Resistance was formed in 28 ABY, six years before the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Therefore J-squadron must have either been formed in or after the year 28 ABY.