The J-type 327 Nubian starship was a starship model designed and built by Nubian Design Collective. They used a sublight engine and a T-14 hyperdrive generator, also designed by Nubian Design Collective. The T-14 hyperdrive gave the J-type 327 Nubian a hyperdrive rating of 1.8.
The Naboo Royal Starship used by the Monarch of Naboo was technically a modified J-type 327 Nubian starship, due to the unique spaceframe being built around an imported Nubian sublight engine and T-14 hyperdrive. It therefore had to use J-type 327 Nubian parts. In the era of the Galactic Empire, Sith Lord Darth Vader also owned his own J-type 327 Nubian.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV
- Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas