Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
J.D. Wiker is a roleplaying game designer who wrote much of the material for the Wizards of the Coast Star Wars Roleplaying Game. He served for a time as the "Star Wars answer guy" on the message boards, and was the author of the first fifty "Jedi Counseling" articles, giving advice and answering questions regarding rules and ideas for the Star Wars d20 RPG. He discontinued work on the Star Wars Roleplaying Game when he was laid off from Wizards of the Coast in September 2002. (He could not legally continue to work as a Star Wars Roleplaying Game freelancer after his position was liquidated, though he was able to work on the Star Wars Miniatures Game Ultimate Missions series.) He later returned to work on the RPG via the Saga Edition.
Star Wars bibliographyEdit
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook - November 2000
- Secrets of Naboo - January 2001
- Secrets of Tatooine - March 2001
- The Dark Side Sourcebook - August 2001
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook - February 2002
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook - May 2002
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook - August 2002
- Hero's Guide - June 2003
- Galactic Campaign Guide - September 2003
- Ultimate Missions: Rebel Storm - November 2004
- Ultimate Missions: Clone Strike - February 2005
- Ultimate Missions: Revenge of the Sith - May 2005
- Scum and Villainy - November 2008
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide - January 2009
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide - July 2009
- Only the Force - 2004