In his palace on planet Tatooine, Jabba the Hutt kept a roasting spit, which was used to satisfy the crimelord's special culinary requirements. On this ornate barbeque, the private chef Porcellus cooked many meals for his Hutt master, including sandmaggot kidneys and broiled Jerba.
The roasting spit was placed at the back of Jabba's throne. It consisted of a metallic table with a pattern in relief on the sides and legs. Huge meat pieces were put on the rotisserie, which was supported about a meter above the flickering fire.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- "Lapti Nek" The Music Video from Jabba's Palace
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Card: Jabba's Roasting Spit)