- "Where am I?"
- ―Han Solo and Leia Organa
Jabba's Palace was the base of operations for Jabba the Hutt, a crime lord and ruling member of the Grand Hutt Council. The palace was located in the Dune Sea on Tatooine, and was accessible on land by a single dirt road that stretched through a canyon. The palace, constructed with sandblasted metal and stone, was where Jabba conducted illicit business deals. Jabba would entertain guests in a throne room, which also had a live band and overlooked a pit that contained a rancor. The palace was an old monastery that had been fortified for Jabba's purposes by master armorers. After presenting the Hutt with the bill for their services, said armorers became the first prisoners of the crime lord. Despite having designed them all, they were never able to escape the thick walls and cruel traps of the palace.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars 7: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi: "The Last of His Breed" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 15: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy: A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)