|Chronological and political information|
Jagged Antilles was a male Human and the father of New Republic pilot Wedge Antilles and Holodrama actress Syal Antilles Fel. Jagged owned the Corellian Inter-System Marketing Station and fuel depot on the Gus Treta Inner-System Market Station with his wife, Zena.
He and his wife were killed when the Bonestar Pirates, trying to escape from Corellian authorities, lifted off while refueling lines were still attached to their ship. The resulting explosion threatened to destroy Gus Treta, but Jagged and Zena sacrificed themselves to limit the destruction to their depot.
Both his children Wedge and Syal became famous across the galaxy, his son as a squadron leader in the Rebel Alliance and later a general in the New Republic and his daughter as a famous holodrama star in the Galactic Empire.
His grandson Jagged Fel was named after him.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair (First appearance) (First identified as Jagged Antilles) (Appears in flashback(s))
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: The Bacta War (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Fury (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope (Indirect mention only)
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth"—Star Wars Insider 31
- Handbook 1: X-Wing Rogue Squadron
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic (Indirect mention only)
- "ComicScan: 20 Tales To Tantilize"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 5 (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 48 (ANT1, Wedge Antilles)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 12 (Indirect mention only)