|Chronological and political information|
- "You know we are really going to enjoy working with you. You’re even prettier than your hologram—"
- ―Jahn to Princess Leia Organa
Jahn was a male Zeltron, who, along with three other Zeltrons—Bahb, Marruc and Rahuhl, volunteered to be attaché to Princess Leia Organa in 4 ABY. Despite Leia’s dislike of Zeltrons, Admiral Gial Ackbar felt it was essential to assign the boys to her in order to retain diplomatic ties to their homeworld. Jahn and the other Zeltrons were delighted to work with Leia, of whom they’d heard many stories, and well as Han Solo—although they initially mistook him for Lando Calrissian.
- "Our pilots are gonna win this fight, aren’t they your Highness?"
- ―Jahn worries about the dogfighting over Endor
Their first assignment was to a diplomatic party on Kabray. Unfortunately, the Nagai had targeted the gathering as an opportunity to hamstring the Alliance, and captured the entire party and Leia’s newly arrived group. Trapped in a room, the four Zeltrons devised a plan, hoisting Jahn up to the ceiling where he jumped on an incoming Nagai guard. The Zeltrons then turned the tables on the Nagai raiding party, capturing them all and turning their guns on them. Their fierce efforts impressed both Han and Leia, who began to warm up to the Zeltrons. There efforts were also noticed by the Nagai leadership who would later target their homeworld.
Returning to Endor with their captured prisoners, Jahn and the Zeltrons handed them over for interrogation. They were there when the invading Nagai fleet came out of hyperspace, and were the first to detect them with Leia. Jahn and Bahb then ran off to find and warn Luke Skywalker in the forest. After warning him and returning to the tracking station to watch the fighter squadrons engaged in space, the four Zeltrons were unexpectedly caught up in a ground battle against a force of Maccabrees and Nagai who had sneaked onto the moon’s surface. Only the timely arrival of Luke Skywalker who discovered the Maccabree’s weakness, saved the lives of the Zeltrons. They then evacuated Endor along with the rest of the Alliance.
Having fled Endor, Jahn and the Zeltron aides also took part in the Twelfth Battle of Zeltros. The planet had in part being identified as a target due to their efforts on Kabray. During the battle they were captured by the Tofs who mistakenly identified them as important Alliance commanders. They were then imprisoned on the Toff flagship Merriweather . Luke Skywalker, teamed up with Hoojibs and Hiromi, led a successful mission to rescue them.
- Star Wars 95: No Zeltrons (First appearance)
- Star Wars 96: Duel With a Dark Lady (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 97: Escape
- Star Wars 101: Far, Far Away
- Star Wars 99: Touch of the Goddess
- Star Wars 100: First Strike
- Star Wars 103: Tai
- Star Wars 104: Nagais and Dolls
- Star Wars 105: The Party's Over
- Star Wars 106: My Hiromi
- Star Wars 107: All Together Now
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)