- "Governor, one of our probes seems to have found something. We believe these are the speeder bikes responsible for the rebel activity near Jalath."
- ―Agent Kallus, to Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
Jalath was a city located on the planet of Lothal, in the Outer Rim region of the galaxy. Following its occupation of Lothal, the Galactic Empire established a small installation near Jalath. Four years before the Battle of Yavin, the rebel crew of the Ghost raided that Imperial installation. Jalath also hosted the Lothal Depot, which the Spectres raided a year later in order to "steal" three Sphyrna-class corvette Princess Leia Organa was covertly delivering to the rebels of Phoenix Cell.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action" (First appearance)
- Battle to the End
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal"
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Nexus of Power
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels began approximately five years before Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which the Battle of Yavin takes place. The events of the episodes "Empire Day" and "Gathering Forces" established that the Galactic Empire was celebrating its fifteenth anniversary. Knowing that A New Hope takes place nineteen years into the Empire's reign, and that "Call to Action" takes place sometime soon after that anniversary, we can deduce that this event took place roughly four years before the Battle of Yavin.
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal"