Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It was a simplified form of Jawaese that Jawas themselves had accepted to use when dealing with non-Jawas. It provided an additional advantage, as Jawas cannot pronounce Basic language because of their vocal limitations. However, Jawa Trade language did not include the pheromonally-produced emphasis that appears in Jawa language. One word is "Utinni" which is a shout of astonishment or surprise.
Notable non-native speakers of Jawa Trade languageEdit
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Sardu Sallowe
- Luke Skywalker
- Arajen Turmen
- Owen Lars
- Unusual Suspects"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- Secrets of Tatooine
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 26